Foresite Code of Ethics
The Foresite Code of Ethics is signed and agreed to by each individual agent and employee within our firm. We recognize that…
The Foresite Code of Ethics is signed and agreed to by each individual agent and employee within our firm. We recognize that the positions we have taken in our individual careers have now shaped the company we form. It is crucial to us that the future growth of the firm not be at the expense of one of these items and why we ensure all current and future team members closely adhere to them.
Below are the code of ethics each agent and employee of our firm have agreed to abide to at all times:
- Place the clients needs above my own.
- Inform the client of all known and possible outcomes.
- Anticipate the current and future needs of the client.
- Inform the client of all pertinent data in a timely manner.
- Only take assignments I believe I am the best agent for.
- Disclose all possible and perceived conflicts of interest to the client.
- All compensation, fees, referrals and gifts should be disclosed to the client.
- Client confidentiality will be strictly adhered to.
- Add value to all transactions.
- Treat industry professionals within and outside the firm the way I want to be treated.
We take these items so seriously in our office that we plan to have each agents’ signed commitment to these principals displayed throughout our office. The growth of our firm and our careers will not be at the expense of one of the above.