Join Our Team
Graphic Designer/Marketing Assistant
Role type: Full-time
Areas of Interest: Marketing, Sales Support, Communications
Location: San Antonio, Texas
About Foresite Commercial Real Estate
We are a young, industry-recognized and fast-growing company in San Antonio, TX raising the bar in commercial real estate marketing. Foresite was recently awarded the Best Place to Work in the small business category by the San Antonio Business Journal. We like to say that we take our jobs seriously, but not ourselves.
Foresite Commercial Real Estate is seeking a Marketing Assistant to assist with day to day marketing operations. The ideal candidate will be collaborative, able to work within a fast-paced environment, innovative, detail-oriented, organized, professional, will possess excellent communication skills and capable of impressing our clients.
Marketing Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Report directly to the marketing manager to assist with the creation of client presentation materials, updating marketing materials, generating graphics for online marketing and e-blasts and providing support to marketing operations.
- Execute marketing strategy as determined by leadership.
- Support brokerage team as needed with customer relations involving answering incoming requests and directing tenant calls.
- Work with the marketing team to manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Execute marketing campaigns.
- Perform market and client research.
- Develop marketing materials, either original or with provided templates.
- Create reports on marketing performance.
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives.
- Assist with social media and website content.
- Organize and manage marketing collateral.
Marketing Assistant Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in graphic design
- Proficiency in print design and layout
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Understanding of design programs such as Adobe Suite and Canva
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to spot emerging trends
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong writing and copy-editing abilities
Education and Experience Requirements:
High School diploma or GED certificate
1-3 years experience in marketing or equivalent education
Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere) a plus
Qualified candidates will be invited to a paid working interview in which the candidate will be asked to perform various assignments related to the role.
No other positions available. Check back later for future opportunities.